The NAGA El Paso Grappling Championship is being moved to J.M. Hanks High School, 2001 Lee Trevino Dr, El Paso, TX 79936. The event will still take place on 2/20/21. The El Paso Coliseum is now being used as a Covid vaccination center. The high school was a better alternative to the other building we were able to use on the coliseum property. All times and dates are the same but there are some mandates that need to be followed:
- Spectators are limited to one per competitor. If you already purchased multiple spectator passes, those will be honored and our sessions (see below) adjusted accordingly.
- Spectators need to be purchased by the end of registration on Friday. No spectator passes will be sold on Saturday. This needs to be done so we can keep within the limits put upon us to help promote social distancing and to keep the event safe.
- No outside food or beverages will be allowed into the facility. The school has a concessions vendor where these items can be purchased.
- The items below have been standard during procedure during Covid and will be done at this event:
- Multiple sessions will be run. You will only be allowed into the session in which you are competing. Once you are done competing you will need to exit the facility. Your wristband is only good for the one session. Families that have competitors in multiple sessions, we will take care of you.
- Masks must be worn at all times except for when competing on the mat.
- Temp checks will be done at the door.
Any updates will be posted on the NAGA website and social media. We are thankful to be able to have an event in El Paso and look forward to seeing you there.